|National Anthem Conspiracy Theory|
|Season 1, Episode 4.5|
|Air date||August 23, 2012|
|Written by||Ben Minnotte|
|Directed by||Ben Minnotte|
|Opening Theme||Senses Working Overtime by XTC|
|Ending Theme||They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa! by Napoleon XIV|
|Local TV Special||American EXXXtasy|
"National Anthem Conspiracy Theory" is the fourth and a half episode of the Oddity Archive.
Ben discusses a recording of the national anthem with subliminal messages like "Trust the government" and "Rebellion is not tolerated".
- Opening Theme: "Senses Working Overtime" by XTC
- Closing Theme: "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" by Napoleon XIV
- Company Name: Naughty Naughty Illuminati Productions
- Very End Clip: Over a black background, Ben says "Aww, I ripped my tin foil hat."
- The Show That: None
- Cardboard Box: A surprised black and white man
- Join Us Next Time: "When we-" then the text "Don't screw with THE government!" appears.
- The word "Written" in the company name part is misspelled as "Wriiten".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.