"Record Ripoffs Vol. 5 (Pickwick: Picked Over)" is the eighty-fifth episode of the Oddity Archive.
In this installment of "Record Ripoffs", Ben talks about Pickwick International, mainly their soundalike albums.
- Opening Theme: "I Write the Songs" by The Young Lovers
- Closing Theme: "Macho Man" by Mirror Image
- The Show That: None (Ben instead says "Or at least an incredible simulation thereof.")
- Very End Clip: The Official Oddity Archive Pickwick Megamix
- Company Name: Wednesday Night Malaise Productions
- Cardboard Box: A shot from Discopedia Vol. 1.
- Join Us Next Time: "After Archive HQ gets fumigated, and they let me out of quarantine. It could be a while."
- Written and Hosted By: Sgt. Hassenpfeffer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.